Popular Posts

6/23/2012

Nail of the Day - 06/21/12

I've been doing a lot of these posts (and I have another coming very soon since I just painted my nails) but I absolutely love sharing my manicures with you all and I think this particular colour is amazing.

If you happened to see my recent haul blog post (if not, click here), this was the other polish that my mom purchased, which led to us receiving a free bottle of body lotion. This nail polish is OPI's Elephantastic Pink, and I love it a lot.




The colour was completely opaque in two coats, and is a bright coral-pink. In certain lights I find it pulls more pink (like in the picture below), but it can also pull more coral (as shown in the picture above). I think this is a great summer colour and I will definitely be borrowing it from my mom more often! 




What is your favorite summer polish colour right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!