Popular Posts

1/19/2012

Nail of the day - 01/19/12

Today I have a nail of the day post for you all - and I'm so excited about this one. This colour may be one of my absolute favorites from OPI - it's called Designer... De Better! and it is from the Muppets collection.
I thought a lot of the polishes from that collection were pretty unimpressive, but this one blew me away with it's unique finish. It's technically a silver polish, with tiny bits of red glitter or sparkles. These come off as having a really cool effect on your nails, which (sadly) does not photograph well. 
This polish also has an almost metal-like finish on the nails, and is completely opaque after just two coats. I must say, I am in love with this nail polish and if you can get your hands on it, I'd recommend it.


OPI's Designer... De Better! Two coats

For those reading, what has been your favorite nail polish recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!